Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Céline: I am afraid for my life every day



I owe my mom lives. This rate, which applies to every person on earth, has for Céline Denefleh (17) from Mannheim dual meaning.
Because her mother Susan gave her life - and saved it on 20 March 2006. But fearing since that fateful day, the candidate of 'Germany sucht den Superstar "for their lives.
She had a defibrillator used to swallow three tablets daily needs. "I then simply collapsed during walkies, walking with my dog," says Céline to EXPRESS.
"Luckily my mom was there, my legs held up, so that more blood flows in my head. Who knows what would have happened if she had not been there. "The subsequent diagnosis: life-threatening heart rhythm disturbances. Immediately, the student received a defibrillator operates under the skin, which regulates the heartbeat via electric shocks.
"At first I was so mental health problems, suffered from anxiety and delusions. But today I come clear to him. "Sport is even possible with a foreign body.
And singing! Saturday night she charmed the jury to Dieter Bohlen (55) with her voice. The even was so excited about Céline's story that he immediately asked to see the scar and the girl firmly in the arm. And who knows: Maybe Céline says yes in a few years ago: "I owe my mom lives. And Dieter Bohlen my success. "
The best scenes from American Idol - right through the photo gallery click!