Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hochstätter "letter-writers are wimps"



Mönchengladbach - "It is brutally hard, the air is getting thinner," worries Stefan Effenberg, at Borussia. "The other points, Gladbach scores too little."
The tiger dryly: "And they do not really play good football, so we have hope: Because I see something that might work out yet. I do not ever see. "
Effe, "Who schönredet defeat or draw, does not come on. There is no quality, I have said earlier in the season. Now it is emerging slowly. "
Then the coach of Tiger attacks: "John Smith would have problems if he were 12, 13 years have been our coach. That would not work. I think that we as players can not handle. It's not done. So you'll never get them to your page. Thus, in the end you will never succeed. "
Christian Hochstatter already: "I have very fond memories of him and am glad that he is back in Mönchengladbach, and has accepted the difficult task. I know that Hans Meyer will deal with them. "
The exemption of Hanover Recreation Director Borussia players missed a broadside: "It makes me sick when I hear that this soft egg childish to write letters rather than contact the coach at a table and solve their problems. The players should think about it, why they are in the situation and who caused it. Even before Hans Meyer has come, they were at the end of the table. "
Hochstatter believes in Saturday a 96-win: "Hanover will win, the better the individual class. But Hoffenheim v Borussia has impressed me, it will be hard work for the troops by Dieter Hecking. "